Oene van der Meer | DvH | Miracle Mud Marine
Miracle Mud Marine EcoSystems

Ecosystem Aquarium Miracle Mud Marine

Miracle Mud is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium which is made up of 80% ocean mud. This mud is harvested from deep waters and dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation  of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud to a true "miracle".

The minerals included in this unique ocean mud are (big list):

Aluminum, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, cesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.

The benefits that follow from the use of Miracle Mud Marine:

  • Continous replenishment of a wide spectrum of minerlas and trace elements, thus creating ideal habitable environments for the aquarium inhabitants.

  • Reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE)

  • It creates an environment so healthy that even starting reefkeepers can create a showpiece aquarium themselves. (For stone coral aquariums we advice to use miracle mud in combination with the Balling Method).

  • Aquarium is not dependant of a protein skimmer when using Miracle Mud. Please read into the "EcoSystem Method" before removing your protein skimmer completely.

  • Ensures a stable and natural environment for all live contained in your aquarium.

  • It is the most ecological refugium filter substrate available in the market today, especially when looking at its capabilities to remove nitrate from the aquarium water.

  • Due to the fact that miracle mud creates multiple aerobe and inaerobe layers, it serves as a excellent nitrifier and dentrifier.

Available in volumes of: 1.3 kg | 2.25 kg | 4.5 kg

Miracle Mud Marine
EcoSystem Benefits
Miracle Mud Marine extra info

Copyright © 2017-2019 by Oene van der Meer

All rights reserved.

  • Facebook Social Icon

Oene van der Meer

Hamweg 88

9617AT Harkstede

Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)6 11 34 31 79

E-mail: sales@oenevandermeer.com